Passengers with disabilities How to submit an assistance request
Choose a flight when you book a flight online.
- Fill out the required fields in the Passengers section.
- Select "I need special assistance".
- Select all the fields that apply to your request.
We will get in touch with you directly if we need further information to set up your assistance request.
A guide to help you plan your trip
In this guide, you will find information, practical advice and an overview of the services that Air France has to offer.
Travel companion and medical clearance Your seat reservation
You may select your seats when you book your ticket or during check-in. If you are unable to make a selection when checking in online, you will be assigned side-by-side seating at the airport. At the very latest, we will assign side-by-side seating to the passenger with a disability and their companion on the day of the Air France flight.
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- If your flight is operated by one of our airline partners, their rules will apply. Please contact a Saphir agent to find out more.