The price of your ticket breaks down into:
- price of the trip excluding taxes / carrier surcharge
- issuance fees
Issuance fees are costs related to the distribution of a ticket. They are applied to each ticket and for all travelers except infants under 2 years old. They are non-refundable. Issuance fees vary depending on:
- travel type* (short-haul, medium-haul, long-haul flight),
- travel class,
- ticket price and conditions,
- point of sale** (online, phone, ticket office).
|Ticket purchased on airfrance.hr||Ticket purchased by phone||Ticket purchased on Air France ticket office|
|Short-haul flight||-||15 €||15 €|
|Medium-haul flight||-||15 €||15 €|
|Long-haul flight (Voyageur – most economical fare)||-||25 €||25 €|
|Long-haul flight (Voyageur – flexible fare, Alizé, Premium Voyageur, Affaires, La Première)||-||25 €||25 €|
Please note: travel agencies set and apply their own issuance fees for the sale of Air France tickets. These fees vary depending on the travel agency.
* Type of trip: Short-haul: all tickets issued for travel within the same country (excluding flights between metropolitan France and French overseas department and territories) and for travel between Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre. Medium-haul: all tickets issued for travel within Europe, between Europe and North Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) or Israel, and within the Caribbean. Long-haul: any ticket issued for any other trip ** Point of sale: a €10 fee applies when you book online or at a ticket office and choose to finalize your order in the office in pay in cash